Busier than a honey bee in a garden.

I am not sure what is happening but this summer is flying by. We only have 7 weeks of summer left. The week of the fourth was especially busy. Mr. Fun had a four day weekend and we were go go go. Lots of late nights for the kids. Lots of BBQ's and loads of friends and fun. Oh and Mr. Fun went on his first official fire call over the holiday weekend. He loved it and now every time his pager goes off he hopes it's a fire, it rarely is. Usually a medical call.
We finally have internet at the house, you'd think it was a million dollars the way the kids reacted when the UPS truck dropped it off. Yes, the UPS drove down that bumpy ass dirt road. I apologize to anyone that received a broken item, that was most likely our fault. So now I can write while uploading photos and catch up on all the blogs I've missed reading. I am so excited to be out in the internet world again. WooHoo!! I am going to start networking and hopefully growing my business. The boys can play video games with their far away friends again. The girl can hopefully skype with her boy again. It seems a little slower than what we are used to but it'll work.
For now I am going to share photos of the kids, once again.....they felt the need to be themselves and posing was out of the question.
kidsblog-3kidsblog-4
kidsblog-1
kidsblog-2
kidsblog-12
kidsblog-11
kidsblog-10
kidsblog-8
kidsblog-5

Comments

i am mama lola said…
your kids are hilarious and gorgeous.
welcome back to the web-net-world!
benbidder said…
So glad you have internet again! :D Ours is a LOT slower living out in the middle of nowhere, I guess it is to be expected. Better than nothin' though! Looking forward to catching up on your blogs!! Yay!! :D