The sad girl...

jj n dad2
The girl went and spent a week in Phoenix to attend the boy's graduation. She also went camping with the boy and his family. She had so much fun, came home sun kissed and tired. However, she didn't want to come home and she doesn't want to live here. We are doing our best to make this work for her. We letting her visit as often as possible and hopefully he'll be able to come out this summer for a week.
I hate to see her so sad to come home but what doesn't kill her is only going to make her stronger. She also has plans to bee line it out of here (to phoenix) as soon as she has that diploma in her pretty little hands. And I am okay with that, I think. I however, don't think Mr. Fun is....
jj n dad
It's so hard to let them grow up. It's even harder hoping that you've done your job as a parent and given the skills they need to survive out there in the big world on their own.

Comments

i am mama lola said…
oh mama. this last picture gave me goose bumps. i am years behind in all of this... but, i lift my hat to you guys for everything you're doing.

this last picture gave me goosebumps and kinda got me choked up. i wish i had been close like that with my dad, especially, at that age.
all the best. xo