Horses that don't eat apples...say what?

horse
Yep, these horses won't eat apples. Who has ever heard of such thing? I thought all horses loved apples. T was extremely sad that his horse wouldn't eat it. And by his horse, I mean the one he claims is his and named even though I am pretty sure the real owners already gave her a good enough name.
horse2horse4
horse5horse3
The girl got invited to go horse back riding with her counselor if she's ever bored this summer. She gave the girl her personal number and everything. Another perk of living in such a small town.
What's not to love? Other than it being June 6th and it's only 60 degrees outside as I type this.....
horses

Comments

Mel said…
Our friends horses won't eat apples either.. try a carrot ;)
Julann said…
I love your new life and am so jealous of it! I grew up in a small town of 2,000 with horses, etc. Your pictures and stories remind me of those times.

benbidder said…
Love that last picture! :) It is 68 here today. Totally not normal, but I love it...