Cake and Bows...

Dub's birthday was low key as all birthdays are in the fun house. He chose hot dogs, mac-n-cheese and watermelon as his dinner. The grown ups had steaks, however. He received a bike, bow-n-arrow and a target. Which he quickly didn't want to share after the first day. We tried to reason with him but this kid doesn't get it, he's stubborn. It's only fair if it's his way and he doesn't let it go. I have learned to walk away, just get up and walk away without saying a word. I was hoping the older he got the less he would argue every single point to the point of beating a dead horse. So far it hasn't eased up, so I stopped holding my breath.
All I have to say is he better become a big successful lawyer and buy me a beach house one day.....if not this raising him gig was a sham.
cake
cake-1
cake-2
cake-3
It took a few tries but with some guidance from G, he caught on real fast.
dub birthday
dub birthday3
dub birthday4
So now we have bullets and arrows being shot daily and the boys couldn't be happier.

Comments

Coffee Lady said…
They look like they are having fun living a country life. Happy Birthday Dubs.