The before, during but not the after..

We started building a fort for the kids. However, we've been so busy we haven't had a chance to finish.
before
before1
before2
before3before11
Of course it looks more like a party than fort building somewhere in the middle.
before4
before5
But it didn't last long....
before6
before8
And the wagon was D's idea, the guys thought it was brilliant because those walls are heavy!!
before9
before10
before12
That's as far as we got...and nothing is happening this weekend because we have a The Fallen Fire Fighters Run on Saturday and then on Sunday it's supposed to be rainy and yucky out.
And one last photo...What the frick is he doing? Can you guess? I can't.... He's excited for him and M to catch minnows from the stream through the trap door. I don't think we'll see the two very often once this fort is finished.
before7

Comments

Mel said…
oooh.. my kids are gonna be so excited to come over and play!!
Kinley Dane said…
I came over from Jules' site :)

I love all the pics and am very jealous of that fort. Seriously, I'm 42, and I'm still jealous of kids that get forts, because I never had one as a kid!

I love the pic with the bunny just hanging out in the turned over box while they review the plans. So cute :)
Anonymous said…
Wonderful blog! Do you have any recommendations
for aspiring writers? I'm hoping to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
Would you recommend starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option?

There are so many choices out there that I'm totally confused .. Any tips? Thanks!

my blog post; More Material