Shows I miss watching...

Let me say first....I realize this is going to make me look uneducated and easily entertained. I am easily entertained but I am educated....I just like LOVE reality TV.

I miss my Real Housewives.... a lot. Especially Beverly Hills, they are my favorite. Orange County being my 2nd favorite and I am going to miss this whole season.*super sad face*
Duck Dynasty, man those people can make me laugh. Uncle Si is a hoot.
Teen Mom.... The girl and I would watch this together and I miss that.
American Pickers.... All of us loved to watch this show. They found some cool stuff and the people they picked from always had a cool story to tell.
Flipping Out....he is so intense that I swear he fires someone every other show. And I can't believe she sticks around. Coming back next month as Interior Therapy with Jeff Lewis.
Don't be Tardy....I never even got to watch this and I am dying to see what she is up to.
Dance Moms....not one I had to watch but the girl really liked it. The moms are so over the top that I had to watch with her.
Pregnant in Heels....I can't stand the way she talks but these moms are usually clueless and I love to watch them transform.
Super Nanny....always makes me feel better about my parenting and my kids. Happy I don't have to use all the tools and tricks but love watching the kids go from devils to behaved kids in matter of days.
Sister Wives...is this show still on? I know there was supposed to be another season, I am dying to see their new houses.
Long Island Medium...Another show the kids and I loved to watch. Not only does this show give me chills it makes me laugh.
19 kids and counting....I just like to see all the kids being kids and think about what it would be like to cook for a family that size every night. I have it easy.
Hoarding, buried alive.....my house always looked fine after watching that show ;)

See, I told you. I'm not proud but I love reality TV and I miss it. I miss numbing my brain for a couple hours every afternoon. I miss the girl getting excited about watching TV with me and snacking on something yummy.

At least I didn't list Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. I did read that June and Sugar Bear got married and I'd love to see that redneck wedding...actually I would have loved to attend that wedding.
And now you know, Mrs. Fun was addicted to reality TV and she is currently going through withdrawals.

Comments

CocoinMagnolia said…
Guilty as charged too. Love the Housewives, Jeff Lewis, and Honey BooBoo. So glad I found your blog through Jules @ mymomsawhackjob.
Cortne @cocoinmagnolia.com