Our Cinco de Mayo

Or as we like to call it cinco de drinko......even the kids call it this and I can't say I am proud, whatever.
It was a glorious day. We were outside all day, I am talking from breakfast to bed we were outside. The kids got a special treat, Coke, with real sugar in glass bottles. A first for them....
Dub thought he was so cool, like usual.
cinco_ copy

cinco 4 copy
T thought it was cool to be drinking out of a bottle and yes, that's a bathing suit the girl is wearing. She tried to tan on the trampoline when the little kids weren't jumping. Pretty sure she didn't get much sun this day.
I know the adults got plenty of sun as three of us were a little red, side note....don't shave your legs a couple days after they get a little burn, it'll feel like you burned them all over again. We also had too much to drink but you know what, I had a blast, what I remember of it. Hope your Cinco de Drinko Mayo was just as fun as ours.

Comments