Mother's Day

It was warm and sunny. The men made us breakfast and took us for a motorcycle ride. They made us lunch, I rested and we headed over for some fried chicken and fun. The girl made the kids blueberry pancakes and then cleaned up the kitchen while we were on our ride. She then continued to do her homework while all the other kids played horseshoes and football.
MD5

These boys didn't sit much at all this day.
MD3MD2

MD7MD6

MD4
MD

Oh and their feet were sticky, yellow and filthy.... But that's every day life now. I can't keep them clean longer than 10 minutes.This photo was taken after they showered....yep, back outside to get dirty.
MD8

Comments

Julann said…
It is so pretty there.
Debby said…
I'd love to leave California like you did. I just don't know where we would go. I love your photos.
CocoinMagnolia said…
Looks like a carefree life.
Cortne @ cocoinmagnolia.com