Fallen Firefighter Run...

group
We had so much fun. G and Dub biked the 10K, Mr. Fun ran the 5K and The Girl, T and I walked/ran the 5K. It was great to be a part of this small town event to help raise money for the fire fighter's families in West, Texas. The day was cool but not too cold. I thought for sure it was going to rain on us but luckily it held out.
Still think it's weird that I live here now. Thankful to be surrounded by friends.
mel and i_

bikes

After the run we ate a pancake breakfast and the kids played. You would think they would have been worn out. I blame the food, you give kids food and they will go and go and go until you make them stop.
swing 2

Comments

Coffee Lady said…
Being a Californian, it would be strange for me as well, to live in another state. Heck it was a culture shock moving from San Francisco to Redding 5 years ago. I'm rooting for you and your family!!! I hope it all works out. :-)