Dance like nobody is watching...

That is just what these two do. It is awesome, they are known around Montana. If there is music, you'll most likely see them. And they'll be dancing.
dance like nobodys watching 2
It's not normal dancing though. It's jerky movements and hand gestures. It's a way they communicate. Do I think it's odd, yes. I also think it's pretty darn cool. These two people get each other and they don't give a flying turtle what anyone around them thinks. I didn't want to stare but I couldn't help it, they were so in tune with each other. It's like the outside world didn't even exist. They were there to enjoy the live music and each other.
dance like nobodys watching_
How many people actually do that? We are too busy worrying what others think of us. I am not sure why though. I've gotten to a put in my life where I do it for me, I do it for my family. I put make up on to feel pretty, not to impress anyone else. I sweep and mop the floors so my kids have a clean house, not because someone might drop by.

Whole point to this post is that I hope to dance in a crowd, like nobody is watching......and not be intoxicated while doing it......because that doesn't count.

Comments