The Anxiety and Worry....

rainbow
It's lessened...It actually went away completely for a while but it's creeping back in. I know that our lives are forever changed, in mostly positive ways, and I have to accept it. I have to move forward and believe that in time life will be back to the way it was....by that I mean in our own house and not stressed about money. Mr. Fun says he never wants to go back to what he was doing but part of me really wishes he did. So I struggle with that. I also struggle with knowing I HAVE to get my business going again. it's harder than I remember and it seems everything is taking me longer than it should. Oh and there is the fact that I hate the phone. I need to get over that. Too bad I couldn't just text all my clients, all of the time. I am designing new cards but it's slow going and I always feel something is off...HELP!
One thing that keeps me going is my kids are happy here, well the girl is happier here than in that other city. Also hearing my friends say Mr. Fun seems really happy makes me believe this is the right thing. I still have my moments of what if, usually as I am sending the kids to get snacks from under my bed. What? doesn't everyone store their fruit leathers under their bed? NO? Space is tight and I am okay with that, I am extremely grateful to be living where we do. I am just worried that the Schleps are going to want their house back before we are ready to move on. They have reassured me that isn't the case but there is 6 of us, that is an extreme amount of people to welcome into your home for an extended amount of time.
So what I am saying is I believe there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and we are going to find it. It just may take longer than I want.

Comments

benbidder said…
Wow, that is a great rainbow pic!! I have never seen one that close!
I keep debating on the business thing here. Ugh. It would totally help...totally... Take stress off Jeffy, etc..
But, ugh, why do people want something for nothing. I do realize that my prices are high for the area, so I could change that, but I am surely not going to give it away. Therein lies my hesitation. :P
People there would be given a great gift to get their pics taken by you... <3
marie said…
hey misti, it is marie (jayfamily from flickr).

i just read the past year of your life (and no, i am not bored, but i couldn't stop). i think the move is so awesome and i so hope the stress goes away sooner rather then later. if there is anything i can do to help (biz card help), i am more then willing to help a girl out :).

and i LOVE the look of your house, what a great backdrop for photos. and the openness of your outdoors. amazing!!

p.s. i hope girl is getting happier every day!