We've moved...

We are settled. It's still weird for me. This isn't where I saw us living, ever. We are making it work and the boys are LOVING it. The girl doesn't like it but she's only got another year with us so she's sucking it and making the best out of it. Mr. Fun still isn't working and I'm debating taking clients again. It's still too cold yet for the sessions I have in mind though. And when I say cold, I mean ass cold. The boys even built their first snowman last weekend. We are telling people we moved from Phoenix and pretending we never lived in that shit hole of a town we moved from.
I have a ton of photos(talking a full 8GB card) to process, upload and share but I still haven't imported them to the computer yet. I am hoping to get a chance to do that next week. I really haven't been in the mood to edit photos or write. It's coming back. Slowly but surely. Hopefully this place won't remain a ghost town for much longer.
It is great having friends to hang out with again, let's just hope we don't drive them crazy too quickly. I forgot how much I love people, well, people that I actually like. The kids are making friendships quickly also. The girl gets to leave campus for lunch and has been invited a couple times to go get pizza with some friends. We went to a friends house for a BBQ last weekend and all I here is that we need to go back again. They had so much fun. So there's our tiny update. We are doing okay and I promise to share more with photos soon.

Comments