Me, Myself and I Link up!! The 7th, my 2nd.

me
I love linky parties because I always discover some blogger that I fall in love with. Thank you to my beautiful crazy life for sharing this with all of us. Now the questions...
1. Do you celebrate Saint Patrick's Day? How?
Not really. Not even when I was younger. I do try to wear green and if it's a school day I'll put my kids in green.
2. It's March which means spring break! We want to know how your spring break went or if it hasn't happened yet, what will your spring break consist of?
Ours will be spent in Montana, settling in. At the same time, trying to invade. Our nickname as a family is Hurricane Dawson. And being forever grateful for friends..
3. A Zombie Apocalypse happens and you're stripped of all your luxury items. What beauty product would you miss the most?
I'm going to go with Lipgloss because that's the only thing I am guaranteed to wear daily.
4. What is the one cause that you feel most passionate about?
Carseat safety and vaccines....don't even get me started.
5. What's the #1 most played song on your ipod?
I don't own an ipod but on itunes, it's this this song.

So go link up and relish in all the creative, passionate, giving, hot headed, funny bloggers out there.

Comments

Bree said…
aw me and you both with our lipgloss and that song is awesome :) Thanks for linking up with us!