It's your art....


Stop comparing yourself to others...
Shoot from and with your heart...
If you love it, share it...
If you ask for critique, take it with a smile and don't get offended...
Know the rules before you break them...
Photograph what inspires you...
Be inspired...don't duplicate...
Inspire others...
Shoot your way, not their way...
Be creative, think outside the frame...
Don't be afraid to learn something new...
Don't let others intimidate you...
Shove your fear aside and shoot when inspired...

intimidate_


If you don't love it, others won't either...

Comments

Lori said…
I just love your photos. They're always real and sometimes intense, like this one.
Bridget said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said…
So true. I take and delete so many pics and its because I don't like them I should keep them and relook a few days later or try them in black and white maybe
i am mama lola said…
such a good list. one that should, in fact be printed and stuck to the fridge. my fridge.

when it comes to my art (used to create stuff and then i had kids) or my photography, i feel very insecure. i find it impossible to not to compare myself to others, even though i'm the one who always comes out at the bottom.

i'ms a work in progress.