Take your camera everywhere....


Should you?  Yes, you should!! Why? Why not??
I used to be embarrassed to pull my camera out in a store or a restaurant. I no longer have any fears of photographing my family in public. I have also passed that onto my kids...I love it. We have so much fun and we will remember these days forever. We will look back and remember a simple day all over again. Not a day that meant anything, really. Just a day that we spent out and about enjoying life and each other.
We will remember conversations about nothing at a table for sale in middle of a store. ( i didn't know there were still Kmarts open...I saw this one and we went in just because)
Mother's day8-1
We will remember tic tac toe at our favorite restaurant.
Mother's day9-1
We will laugh at our trips to Goodwill hoping to find some old camera and T saying "it's really bad will" and then laughing at himself.  
Mother's day6-1  

So I dare you to take your camera the next time you head out to run errands. Take it out in the drive thru, snap a photo at the drug store, take a photo of your food at the restaurant....Do it, you won't regret it.
You will look back and remember...

A day you found a mirror that you couldn't see yourself in....
Mother's day7-1

You will see yourself in a mirror with your kids at a age you will never see again. Their ages caught in a photograph....
one..then 4

You won't look back and say man, I wish I hadn't taken my camera that day. You might remember the looks you got from others but you will never forget that day....

Comments

Angela King said…
exactly. your posts lately have just been perfection.