Warmish sunshine...

t park2


It got above 60 degrees for the first time in months. I couldn't let the day get away from me. I needed to get out, needed to play at the park with my kids. I don't remember the last time it was warm enough for a trip to the park. T even forgot how to swing.....say what??? There is so much wrong with what I just said. My eight year old FORGOT HOW TO SWING!!! Did you hear that people? How does an eight old forget how to swing?  Isn't that like riding a bike? Speaking of which, I don't know where his bike is, I only see his brothers' bikes out there..... it's been that cold for that long and I hate it.
So..I declared it a park day, it was a sunny 64 degrees out and I just had to get them out of the house.
t park3

t park

And this brings me to the fact that Dub wants to play football....look at him, he's  a twig, he weighs less than 60lbs at 10 years old. Mr. Fun says we have to let him try....I'm still not convinced.
football

I am not sure I am ready to let go like that. Baseball is enough of a contact sport for me..... Before you say baseball isn't a contact sport, go play baseball and get back to me. Maybe steal a few bases and get hit by a few pitches,  even block home plate like my boys do and then get back to me.

football2

Comments