T turns EIGHT!!!

It's really hard for me to process this. He's a big kid now. It was like I put him to bed one night and the next morning he had grown five years.
Unfortunately on his eighth birthday an ugly nasty fever decided to invade his body so he slept most the day.
t birthday
I was hoping after a long nap he would wake fever free and I wouldn't have to give him any medication. When he woke he told me he felt 99%, before his nap he was only at 75%. I have a feeling they are learning about percents at school. By dinner he was down to 50% and his fever had peaked at 102.5 so I gave in and gave him some Advil. I am glad I did because he managed to eat dinner and cake with a smile.
t birthday2
He's kept us laughing from day one. He's silly, has a huge imagination and loves anything little. His favorite color is green and has been for years. Can you believe my last born is now eight....it really does seem like yesterday that we brought him home to complete our not so little family.
T and Wy back in January 2005back when...
Would you look at Dub and T. Dub was only two and a half when we brought T home. How time flies, it's not just something people say, it really does.

Comments

Unknown said…
Aww man no fair to be sick on his birthday. Hope he feels better soon. Such a cutie
Angela King said…
it does fly! happy birthday T!!!!! sorry to hear he wasn't feeling well.