Procrastination ....

I will admit, I procrastinate everything....EVERYTHING. I just work better when I am under pressure. Mr. Fun is the same way. This isn't a good thing...we forget to pay bills, I'm washing his work clothes as he showers. That is just how we work, and I have to say we work damn well together. We get it done, maybe with 2.6 seconds to spare but we get it done.
Unfortunately, we've passed this trait onto EVERY one of our children. We've known about this project for weeks....it's due tomorrow....we are doing it tonight.
9-365
They knocked it out. G just said as I do my best work at last minute. Yep, he's our kid. I will say I am not proud that I passed this trait to my children but if they get their shit done on time does it matter when they do it? I'm going with no.

Comments

I'm totally like that too...I started doing all of this stuff a while ago that didn't need to be done for months and my Dad (who I work with) was all..Ummm...what are you DOING? Who ARE you and what have you done with my daughter? And I was all...I dunno...this feels...WEIRD.

Luckily - I think I just had some sort of an illness and I'm fully back to my procrastinating ways as I type. True story.