Cheers...

Seriously....CHEERS! If there is one thing I love it's a good strong cocktail. I will say, I had lots of strong cocktails on the cruise and on the islands. These bartenders don't hold back, they make a mean stiff drink. We met Jr. and he knew Mr. Fun by name, it was pretty awesome. I hope he works our next cruise.
We started our days with a bloody mary....delicious every time.
drinks3

On the island of Nassau I was served a Sneaky Tiki....and YES! it was sneaky and I was buzzed before I finished it. I handed the rest off to Mr. Fun and pretty sure he was buzzed when he finished it. It's the one on the left, if ever in Nassau ask for the sneaky tiki. One and done, baby.
drinks4
Coco Cay brought us Long Island Iced Tea, pretty sure there wasn't a splash of anything non-alcoholic in this drink. Another one and done day.
drinks2
Key West is where we experienced drinks with fresh ingredients. I forget the name of mine, Mr. Fun had a mojito. Mine was tart but delicious and not as strong as other drinks.
drinks

CHEERS!

Comments

Angela King said…
i love a good drink! they all look so yummy!