Say no to GMOs and Yes to Organic

organic2-1
I have always tried to be healthy. I've always tried to feed my kids less processed, all natural foods. I've avoided HFCS(high fructose corn syrup) and bought organic when I could. Unfortunately organic isn't always affordable but I do my best.
What I didn't know is that I was buying my family foods that contained GMOs. Other countries have banned GMOs, the FDA has not because they say they are safe...safe for their wallets. Peru is the latest to ban them, their ban on GMOs starts today and last for ten years. It's hard to know what foods have GMOs, very hard. Fortunately those foods that don't contain them are stating to state that they are NON GMO.
gmo-1
Just like the companies that advertise their products do not contain HFCS. I am thankful for this, I look for these labels now.
non gmo-1
If you want to learn more about GMOs go here... Learn More
If you want to change how your family eats, go here.. GMOs and your family
Helpful guide to foods that are NON GMO... HERE
There is also an app that I downloaded and it's nice to have it at my finger tips while shopping.

Comments