Honestly....

I have nothing to write about. I have plenty I could bitch about, however.
Like the election and how stupid people are being. The Civil War didn't work then, it's not going to work now. If you don't want to be an American or live in America because of the President, then please get the fuck out. Don't let the Statue of Liberty smack you on the ass on your way out....oh wait, let her.(i giggle picturing this, maybe drop kick some you ignorant assholes out of America) The things I am STILL reading, a week later, leave me wanting to punch people in the head. How about being an advocate for what you believe in instead of insulting the things you don't. Put your energy towards the good, your passion, what you believe in. Stop your whining already. Be your own advocate, be your family's advocate.
Empower yourself to make the best of the next four years that you think are going to be like living in hell. Thank goodness y'all are praying this country. I get it, you don't like Obama as President. Well, he is so let's get back to what really matters..... like obese children eating fast food and fake food that causes cancer AKA GMO's. Or the fact that a teenager is killed in an auto accident every 15 minutes. Oh I got a good one, let's focus our energy on the devastation from Sandy....anything but the ignorance when it comes to facts about the Presidency and The Senate and The House.
I wouldn't have been completely happy no matter who won but I'm not bitching and posting stupid ass things all over social media. I did vote but honestly, it was a tough choice I made early on. Wonder who I voted for? Keep wondering, I hate politics.
So let's move on.....pour ourselves a drink and just get along.

Comments