Montana

It's beautiful. I loved every minute I was there. I want to go back.
Montana7
I would love for my kids to grow up here. Would I survive? Probably not. If we had a chance to move there, I would. Maybe... Only because this is what my kids did the whole time we were there...play outside.
walk_
Lots of walks on the tracks, we even put pennies on the tracks. An awesome souvenir.
JJ
train
They didn't want to come inside. I didn't hear the dreaded "I'm bored" once, not once!!
tracks
In a way I am glad it took us so long to get up there. Less time for me to long for afternoons on the porch watching my kids play soccer.
soccer
And other made up games that make no sense to anyone but them. Less time to be reminded how much I love Mr. Fun's best friend and his family.
made up games
Less time to actually realize a small time lifestyle may not be all that bad.....
And so everyone knows and I don't get emails about train tracks....It's Montana, I've been told that people do whatever they want anyways. In all seriousness, a train only comes once a week. The tracks end shortly after where we were, the train goes down, drops a couple cars, picks up a couple cars and isn't back until the next week. My kids were never in any danger.

Comments

Angela King said…
i've always wanted to do the penny thing!!!! looks like you had a great time. :) that top one is ahhhhhhmazing.
Regina said…
You depicted our beautiful state so well! It is amazing here, and my kids are always outdoors- winters here, however, are a bit brutal sometimes, but to be surrounded by all of the gorgeousness makes it worth it.