Chickens....

My boys LOVED the chickens.
chicken3
I never thought I would see my boys holding a chicken. A CHICKEN!!
chicken
They seriously spent more time out with the chickens then they did inside with us. I rarely saw them while in Montana. I am okay with that. They also brought in fresh eggs for breakfast. Chickens? Who knew that they make such fun pets.
chicken2
No, we won't be getting chickens. They did ask for one but no way no how will that happen. We'll just have to visit Montana more often.
chicken4
M and T spent a lot of time in the chicken coop training them to do tricks. I see that as a money maker. Chickens that play dead and roll over, could you imagine? I bet it's out there. I would search you tube but scared of what I might run across.
chicken-2
CHICKENS!

Comments

Marisa said…
CHICKENS! lol Who knew?
Angela King said…
hahahahaha! youtube. glad you all had so much fun. :)