Afternoon driveway soccer

Before I share, yes, T is wearing pajama bottoms. And yes, both him and Wy are not wearing shirts. I have learned to pick my battles. This is one where I say EH, let the neighbors think we are as dysfunctional as we really are. You may also wonder where JJ is, she was in baking and cleaning. I swear, she was.
brothers-4

This kid loves to play any kind of sport, I love that about him. He also enjoys being a big brother, most of the time.
brothers-11
brothers-13
See, look at him helping T with his shoes. I love catching random kindness between my kids.
brothers-7

This kid has no problem being the cheerleader but in the end he gets out there and plays.
brothers-3
He may kill me one day for posting this one but look at him....he's so adorable.
brothers-8
brothers-12

My challenge. He never wants to do anything until he's out there doing it. He's pretty darn good at whatever he puts his mind to.
brothers-6
Especially if it's getting dirty
brothers-17
Or eating a cupcake in two bites and then making a smart ass comment about something. He'll likely hate me for this one but.....I had to.
And yes, he ate that cupcake with those filthy hands. Like I said, I pick my battles.
brothers-9

I love watching my boys be active and get along.It doesn't always happen though. Yesterday was a really bad, just no good day once school got out. These photos remind me to take the good with the bad. It all evens out.
brothers-14brothers-15
All photos taken with Canon Mark II, 85 1.8... ISO 200, AP 2.8, Various SS. Edited in Lightroom.

Comments

Angela King said…
i love these! i too love catching them being nice to each other every once in a while. lol. great shots. :)