ABC's

Because Carol did it. And well, she's super cool so I had to.




age: Pushing 40 ( i say i'm 40 and my daughter and husband get mad at me)
best feature: no idea, ask Mr. Fun.
can do without: homework, homework sucks.
drink of choice: water or anything with vodka ;)
essential items: carmex, mascara, hair clip and my camera
favorite flower: Gerber Daisy, any color, but orange is my favorite.
good at: taking photos, not dancing
have never tried: raw fish and sky diving, never will
if i had a million dollars: my kids would attend private school
junkie for: t-shirts, nothing better than a great fitting t-shirt.
kind of car you’d like parked in your driveway: Newer version of the one already parked there.
little known fact: i don't like spending money on myself
most memorable moment: Mr. Fun delivering T, our youngest.
nickname: Mrs. Fun, duh! Oh and Mist (hate my name)
occasional indulgence: Spicy dark chocolate, must put on Target list.
phobias and fears: moths, leaving my kids without a mother while they are still kids.
quote: “A good snapshot keeps a moment from running away.” ― Eudora Welty
reason to smile or laugh out loud: my kids, gotta admit, they are pretty darn funny.
sorry about: yelling at my kids
tastes: simple, fun, happy....never plaid. Always colorful.
uninterested: soap operas, 50 shades of gray.
vegetable i hate: I don't think there is one I hate...but I haven't tried them all either.
worst habit: being disorganized and i put everything off until the last minute. Procrastinate is my first name.
x marks my ideal vacation spot: anywhere warm and sunny or Vegas sans kids.
your favorite childhood toy: carebears or those strawberry shortcake dolls that smelled like delicious plastic.
zoo animal: Which ever is awake and will entertain me.



Since I rarely post without a photo I leave you with the horse that smiled for me.
horse

Comments

Angela King said…
love this! and that horse pic is amazing. i too have never will never try raw fish and skydiving. no thanks. :)