I've drooled over this planner for years!

I finally bought myself an Erin Condren planner. I didn't know what to expect, I knew everyone that has one loves it. I, of course had to go with the collage. It was tough picking photos, took me longer than it should have. It arrived in the cutest box that put a smile on my face. I may have jumped up and down squealing "IT'S HERE IT'S HERE".
planner
When I opened the box I was even more excited!! It's nice to see such care in packing something, just made my smile bigger. I am used to boring Amazon boxes.
planner2
I love how sturdy it is, I love the weekly layouts with boxes for morning/day/night. So helpful and lots of room for notes. This will come in handy when we leave the kids with my mom for a week. The keep it together pocket is going to quickly become my best friend. I hate a wallet cluttered with receipts, now I have a better place to keep them. The quotes at the top of each month is an added bonus. I love me a good quote. One thing I was slightly disappointed in was the photos. They printed darker than the photos I uploaded.
planner3
I am okay with it, I still smile every time I look at it. The photos are made up of days I like to remember daily.
planner4
So if I was to order this planner again, which I will be next year. I would lighten my photos before uploading. I would also tag on the pen holder for an extra $5. I didn't think I would need it but now I see how it would be useful. I don't regret not getting extra stickers, it comes with plenty for us.
Another added bonus was the extra paper in back for notes or journaling. I am excited to use it and hoping it keeps myself and family organized.
If you have been on the fence about ordering one, go do it today. You will love it. It just makes me happy. It's colorful, it makes me want to write and stay organized.

Comments

Emily said…
Oh I love this. I have been on the fence about it for a long time. I think I found my Christmas present :-)
Unknown said…
thank you for the great post and we're thrilled you love your planner! enjoy!
snaphappy6 said…
off to check them out....