Are you afraid of the dark?

34-365
I am and I think only one of my kids are, that being the youngest. I remember them all needing a night light until about age 9 or 10. Now the older three like their room dark, door shut. This poses a problem since the move. Wy and T used to share a room. T falls asleep quicker when it is dark but he doesn't like the dark if he's alone. He has his own room now. T doesn't like his door shut either. So the hall light remains on and Wy has to leave his door cracked so T doesn't flip out. T is such the baby of the family, hoping we haven't ruined him. T has a night light in his room but he says it's not bright enough. So I started shopping around for night lights. I am amazed at all the cool night lights out there. Cool doesn't always mean good though. I need a light that is dim but will still let light spill out to the hallway, not a lot but enough that he can see his way to the stairs. Like this gnome, so cute. Or this gummy bear. Green is is favorite color and his favorite candy is gummy bears. But will it be enough and do I really want to spend that much money on a night light? Then I found THIS! Anyone have experience with it? Seems to be exactly what he needs. Do your kids need night lights? How much light is too much for sleep?

Comments

Angela King said…
they're all so cute. i don't have any experience in night light shopping though. sorry. good luck!!!!
Maggie said…
My youngest has the Mobi night light in blue and loves it.