Liebster Award...Get The F out of here!

Caitlin over at The Honest Mommy has passed along the Liebster Award to me, I am honored! Incredibly honored, it's not just my mom reading this blog, who knew?
liebster_award_badges
Here's how it will go down....
The Award is given to up and coming bloggers and then passed along to other similar bloggers to help spread the word and support each other. The recipient should post eleven random facts about themselves. They must also answer the questions that the tagger has created for them. We aren't done yet, there's more! They must create eleven questions for the bloggers that they will pass the award on to and let them know that they have received it. Are you confused now because I need to reread this myself before going any further.....
So here goes with eleven facts about Mrs. Fun....

1~ I thought my birthday was on the 31st until I turned sixteen, it's really on the 30th.

2~ My first concert was INXS, my 8th grade year. Concerts are my escape and it's been way too long since I've been to one.

3~ I LOVE baseball, everything about it. The sounds, the smell...the sunshine.

4~ I don't like my name and would rather be a Kathryn but called Kat or Ella or anything but my real name.

5~ Photography is a way of expressing myself. I love telling a story with one frame.

6~ I lost my brother to a motorcycle accident when I was fourteen....I believe that is why I know I can survive anything else thrown my way.

7~ I hate spending money, on anything. I always second guess if we really need it, even when it comes to food, but never vodka.

8~ I have one tattoo, it's on my foot, it didn't hurt. I have many other tats that I want...but you know, spending money.....

9~ After a MS scare I was diagnosed with a condition that causes my face and head to go completely numb when I get stressed or over tired.

10~ It took me over twenty years to get back on a motorcycle after my brother's death. I wish it hadn't taken me so long because it is my favorite thing to do on a warm sunny afternoon.

11~ I don't like to be cold. I get all tense and sweaty when I'm cold...It's not pretty.

Drumroll please..... Questions from The Honest Mommy...

1.) Where is the furthest place you’ve traveled? I am going to guess Key West? We went on a cruise so it could have been to a further Caribbean island but I really don't know, I was drunk.

2.) Red wine or White wine? If you answer is both, I’ll like you even more. I like both, I'll drink both but drink whatever Mr. Fun buys which is usually red.

3.) If you were going to apply to be a cast member on a reality show, which one would it be? YIKES!! I can't think of one, my own family is a reality show. I swear we should have our own show. I'm far from a Kardashian and further from a Honey Boo Boo.

4.) What inspired you to start blogging? It started back in 2005 after we moved out of state, away from all family. I had just had our fourth child and wanted family to have an easy way to keep up with us without having to actually talk to them. I have evolved so much since then.

5.) What celebrity would you like to date? Justin Timberlake, like who wouldn't? sorry Mr. Fun, she asked.

6.) What was the first car you ever owned? A 1992 Nissan Maxima, I was 23 years old when Mr. Fun bought it for me.

7.) What’s your biggest pet peeve? Just one? I'll go with WHINY, fighting kids!Just get along and use your normal voice.

8.) What’s one thing you miss about your childless life? I was young when I had my first, so this is tough. I'm going to go with not having to lead by example.it's hard for me not to be a twelve year old myself.

9.) What’s the most annoying toy someone has given your child? Nerf guns...yep, they annoy me. I actually bought them myself though.

10.) Mac or PC? I guess MAC since that is what I am typing on but I'm not anti PC.

11.) What blogs do you read every day? To make it easy, here is a list of blogs I try to read daily...

Now I nominate
Angela, over at Please Mommy, no more Daddies
Jenn, over at My Own Green Grass
Jules, over at My Mom's a Whack Job
To answer the following questions and post eleven facts about themselves! 1~ What is your dream vacation, either with kids or without.
2~ Why and when did you start blogging?
3~ If you could live anywhere, where would that be?
4~ Favorite color nail polish? Or bare nails?
5~ If your life could be a movie, which movie would you want it to be?
6~ If you wanted to change your name and could, what would you change it to?
7~ Coffee or Tea and how do you take it?
8~ What's your favorite childhood memory?
9~ Milk Chocolate or Dark Chocolate ?
10~ What's your dream job, if you could get hired doing anything tomorrow, what would it be?
11~ Which bloggers inspire you the most?

Now go visit the blogs I nominated, you won't regret it.

Angela, over at Please Mommy, no more Daddies
Jenn, over at My Own Green Grass
Jules, over at My Mom's a Whack Job

Comments

AiringMyLaundry said…
I also hate being cold. I am not a happy person when I am cold.
Angela King said…
thanks for nominating me!!!!!! :) you rock!!!!!