A glimpse into our mornings...

Yesterday I whined about mornings. Today we woke up late and had time to sit and talk and take pictures. I thought I would share little moments I captured.

JJ texting her boyfriend back home.  <--------still feels unnatural to say that. She also started a food blog. If you have a minute you should check it out.
JJ phone_


Oh G, not a morning person. Yes, my children do weird things that make me question my parenting. I usually choose not to share them.
Weird G_


Wy, my sensitive one. I caught him in a moment of thought. My heart melts.
Wy morning_


T, still needing a little extra to get him out the door in the morning.
good byes

Then right after dad left,  T got silly. 20 minutes later he walked out the door with a smile. So tomorrow I am going to give him a straw with his cereal.
:)

Comments

Angela King said…
love that last one. so stinkin' cute. :)
Conni said…
So fun to catch the morning routine ... I am work by 5 am so I don't see it -- thankfully most of the time I'm sure -- daddy deals with all the moring drama!! I found those cool water bottles at our JoAnn's they have 4 blue ... and other color's also ... I'm on my way to Stockton on Friday ... I can toss a couple out to ya!! We could meet for coffee :)