Technology and life.

I love it until it doesn't work. I am trying to import photos for a post and the card reader doesn't work, the computer won't recognize the flash drive, and it says photos can't be read from camera. It's a shit show up in here right now. I want to throw this laptop through a window. Google is not helping either. So until I can get yet another card reader all I have are my words. I know, boring but hang in there with me, would you?
G's bike was stolen from our garage. Hours later we realized that they also stole the key to the motorcycle right out of the ignition. We made a police report that night and Mr. Fun removed the ignition. I am thinking they stole the key in hopes to steal the motorcycle at a later date. They couldn't do it that day because we were home, the garage door was open because we were out there cleaning it and we were in and out of the house. They had roughly 10 minutes, give or take, to steal what they wanted. What shocks me is that they didn't steal our helmets, left the tools, and baseball equipment. They could make some pretty good cash from the stuff they didn't take. But what does a motorcycle key get them, nothing. It cost us a pretty penny to replace and a whole lot of inconvenience. Fast forward to yesterday.... Mr. Fun and I were heading up to bike week and as we ride by a street he notices a white van turning right. He swears its the van that G saw parked in front of our house the day the bike and key were stolen. He slows down and tells me to get a photo of the plates. The van pulls up behind us and as we slow it slows, so we stopped and they stopped. Pretending to get something out of the back of the van, so I pretend to be on my phone. As they pull around us I take photos of their plate, they were driving awfully fast but not fast enough, I took photos of the driver as well. All this was added to the police report around 5pm. Around 8pm Mr. Fun received a call from the police asking for a description of the driver. Now we wait....


And it feels so good to be documenting our life again.

Comments