Pew Pew Pew....

shooting-2

Mr. Fun's friend from high school came for a visit and he brought his guns. And when someone with lots of guns comes to town, the only thing to do is skip school and find a place in middle of the desert and shoot those guns.

shooting-4

Funny story, the game warden approached us while we were shooting. Because of course he did.... I guess we passed several signs that said no clay pigeons. I swear I didn't see one sign. He could have written us a ticket, he could have wanted to see proof of ownership of guns, he could have been a real asshole. Luckily for us he was really cool, we offered to let him shoot a few rounds but he declined. I'm disappointed that he take us up on the offer because I am pretty sure he'd hit the potato none of us could.
shooting-5
shooting-3

So if you haven't shot a gun recently or ever, you should, it's fun.

Comments