Passion..

I am passionate about quite a few things. There's carseat safety, there is the health of my children, there is photography, and there is vaccine truth.
The new bill that has passed in California, known as SB277, has me livid. It has me so angry that I dream about it. This bill doesn't directly impact my life, as of right now. This bill does open the door for more states to pass the same ridiculous law. Since when is my family's medical care the government's business? Even if you are pro vaccine, how is this a good idea? It opens the doors for more government control, what's next? Forced c-sections at 38 weeks?
When I heard this law passed I cried, I was so angry I cried. Senator Pan is evil, Dr. Offit is money hungry....neither of them care for the health of your children, if you think they do you are an idiot. If you think vaccines aren't a money making scheme, you're a bigger idiot. Doctors do get paid, they get incentives for having fully vaccinated patients. It's right there, in print.
13495210_1086280248060277_3635866638376476362_n
13522008_931387056971086_2717322480311272942_n
13507272_931387053637753_5336318768654891917_n

When I hear people claim vaccines are safe with little risk I weep a little. I am vaccine injured, I can't even look under my own bed or look up at anything in the sky without getting extremely dizzy. Washing my hair is also a challenge, I have to place one hand on the wall to steady myself so I can close my eyes to rinse my hair. I had an MS scare, as thankful as I am it turned out to not be MS but injury caused by the MMR, I am mad. Mad that my doctors injected something harmful into me without telling me all the risks. Livid that the inserts says no testing has been done on breastfeeding mothers, I was breastfeeding a newborn. Had I been given this information I would have declined the vaccine and been living a normal life. Instead I am dizzy 90% of the time, some parts of my body tingle, and go completely numb every single day. I spend some nights trying to fall asleep not being able to feel my forehead. So to hear people brush off vaccine injuries because they aren't injured themselves really hurtspisses me off.
I have had thoughts of moving back to California, I'd love to live near my mom and Mr. Fun's parents, it would make it easier to get out of here. I can't do that now, my kids are not up to date on vaccines and they won't be, ever. I refuse to risk it, I would not want them to have to live everyday feeling the way I feel daily, nor should I have to. Nobody should be forced to inject themselves or their children with anything. The government should not have that power. That is medical tyranny, nobody can say it's not.
Vaccine manufactures have no responsibility when it comes to their vaccines, you can't sue them if you are injured, or die. Yes, vaccines do kill. In the last decade there has been over 100 deaths from the MMR vaccine.Why these deaths aren't on mainstream news is because everyone can bought. So I do consider myself lucky, I am alive. I am still not immune to the diseases, proving vaccines don't always work, but I'm alive.
Vaccines are not one size fit all. Nothing medical should be. You wouldn't give a baby the same dose of antibiotics you would an adult. Makes me question how they expect a one year old to handle the same dose injected as a 130lb woman and feel no ill effects. I want the answer to this, I've looked and can't find any studies on it. Actually I can't find any studies that prove the current vaccine schedule is safe, not one.
I am not saying you shouldn't vaccinate,I am saying I shouldn't be forced to. I also urge everyone to read an insert, ask your doctor to see one, then hand it back and ask him/her to explain all the risks listed. Have them explain the risk of each ingredient. Chances are they have never read the insert, they blindly inject known human carcinogens, among others like aborted fetus cells, into children. It's on the insert, doctors should be required to know this and inform you of this, they don't. So inform yourself, you read the labels of what you feed your kids, why aren't you reading the label of what you are injecting your kids with?
13512030_10209385812551810_8884016369567901697_n

You don't have to agree with me when it comes to not vaccinating, but please don't claim my kids are infecting your kids with diseases they don't have nor carry. Also, if you haven't gotten your boosters in the last ten years you are considered not vaccinated.

Comments