Reflecting...

sledding12

I find myself wanting more time by myself, to think, write, exercise. I rarely get that anymore, I can't really complain however. It's the holidays, Mr. Fun isn't working, the girl is home, and that means a lot of togetherness. Soon the girl will return to the land of warm sunshine, the boys will return to school, and hopefully Mr. Fun will find employment. This will leave me plenty of time to find myself, time to write without interruption, go running without guilt, and get my yoga on without an audience.
2015 has proved to me that I can survive greats amount of stress and still laugh at the things make me want to cry. I have learned that even though you are laughing, it's okay to sit in the shower and cry, cry so hard and long the water turns cold. You can break down and still be strong. If 2015 was good for anything, it was making me a stronger version of myself. This year wasn't all bad, I have to remind myself of that. I had a great summer, two trips to Las Vegas, I didn't go camping, I experienced a natural hot spring for the first time, and the girl and her boy came out for a long visit, along with the in laws. I started running more, I discovered yoga, and I found my love for teaching.

Here is to 2015, may it leave and let 2016 shine in it's place. May 2016 bring happiness, great memories, secure employment, good health, and more traveling to warmer climates.

Comments