Since my last post....

I've acquired eleven post in my drafts folder. They are either unfinished or not worthy of anyone's time, imagine a grown woman just whining. I've been asked by multiple people to start writing again, so I try. I can't seem to find my groove, my funny, or even my passion for it. This goes for my photography as well, the passion is aloof. I can feel it, I can see it, I can't bring myself to love it like I once did. I want to find that drive again, I want to feel the passion. I want to be brave enough to put my words, my feelings, out there in the world again. I want to be the person I was when I would write from the heart and not care what anyone thought....


So hang tight because it's coming. I am feeling stronger, more like myself and the fucks I give lately are none.

CHEERS!!
23/365

Comments

Emily said…
I'm so happy to see this. I've missed your writings of everyday things. Are you still in Montana?
Mary said…
I hope you keep at it, your writing is always so raw and relatable.