My Personal Challenge.

I was tagged on Facebook for monochrome challenge. I got to thinking about black and white film, I miss shooting film. So I did some searching and I found out that digital cameras can shoot in monochrome. I know, I call myself a photographer. I have always shot in RAW since going digital so I never looked at the other settings. You know, if it isn't broke, why fix it?
I decided I wanted to put my camera on the monochrome setting and shoot. It was interesting and I want to do it some more. We went shopping and decided I would shoot a little, I used to shoot while out all the time. It seemed more interesting when my kids were smaller. I think that I need to do it more often because when I pulled these photos up in lightroom, I smiled.
monochrome-3
monochrome-4

monochrome-6
monochrome-7

monochrome-1

These photos aren't anything fantastic but they are memories.

Comments

AiringMyLaundry said…
Awesome pictures!
Marisa said…
I have always enjoyed your B&W work. I love these, everyday life.
And the boots made me smile. Kamik! Good ol' Canadian brand. ;)