And then.....this happened....

jj12-1
She grew up! She's her own person with her own opinions.
The girl.jj9-1
She's smart, level headed yet opinionated. She's responsible and trustworthy, yet still my little girl.
jj7-1
It's really hard to sit back and let them go. I'm blessed that we have a relationship that is open and honest. I am blessed that even through the rough years we came out on top. I am thankful to have such an awesome person that I call "my daughter".
My Girl
I've been asked for advise about raising a teen girl, I don't feel I am truly qualified for that, I've only raised one. We did have a rough couple years but we got through it with a lot of love and talking.
Maybe one day I will write what I know and how I handled certain things....
I am grateful that our relationship is where it is. I feel like I could write a book but who would read it?

Comments