Baseball is life...

baseball dub_baseball T

It is what we do now, everyday. Even if the boys don't have baseball they are out in the yard practicing or playing catch inside.
baseball inside

Even though it keeps me running and sometimes I have to let the ball drop on one thing to make the other things work I am loving this. I have missed watching these boys have something to do other than playing in snow and video games. They warned me baseball here was cold, rainy and windy, I'm not minding. We have warm blankets, the boys layer their uniforms and that big golf umbrella is finally getting used.

I enjoy watching G practice, the kids on his team are hilarious. I love to listen to their conversations and laughter. Teen boys are pretty awesome, okay they can be moody and challenging as well. You have to focus on the good though, or you won't survive.
baseball G


If my uniform doesn't get dirty, I haven't done anything in the baseball game.
Rickey Henderson
baseball dub2

Comments

*Jess* said…
wow, look at that view in the background! I wish the South had mountains like that! We love baseball 'round here, too!