Monday rambles...

I let the dog out this morning and you could hear the ice crunch under his paws as he jumped around like a caged animal let free after months. I instantly thought how cool it was and then was quickly slapped in the face with the cold air that fogged up the sliding glass door, it's not cool. It actually sucks, there is baseball being played in warm sunshine back home. I miss warm weather, the smell of grass, the sting of the sun on my skin, the taste of ballpark food, the sound of the bat hitting the ball...clink! I want to open that front door wearing only shorts, tank top and flip flops. I want to get in the burb, roll the windows down, turn the music up and see dust fly off my tires down the alley.
Trying to have a positive attitude about it can only last so long. I got the burb stuck, I was parking it in front of our house and got it stuck. That is how much snow is out there. Of course Mr. Fun got it unstuck easily, I'm just a city girl that wasn't meant to live where it snows. So this positive attitude is slowly becoming a bitchy attitude that wants revenge on mother nature or maybe karma. I haven't figured out which one to blame.
I miss this view....
all-star ball
Instead I have this view
49-365
As beautiful as it is, it can't compare to this view...not in my eyes.
view
I am longing for window shopping, tall buildings, picnics in the park, the sound of cars, and late afternoon swimming.

This city girl living the small town country life is about to get interesting...

Comments

its an eye opener that's for dam sure