Hey, it's okay, Tuesday



Airing My Dirty Laundry

It's okay I put the link at the top of the post instead of the bottom.

It's okay that I have laundry all over the house, some clean, some dirty. All very disorganized.

It's okay that I'm sitting here drinking coffee avoiding all of it.

It's okay that I am super stressed and need a job...I need a real job, this photo business isn't taking off.

It's okay that I am hating on some other bloggers right now. Really it is, if you read their blogs and stalked  followed their instagram you would hate on them too.  And that'd be okay too.

It's okay that it hurts to cough, sneeze or laugh today...my workout yesterday was awesome.

It's okay that I ate lots of chips and ice cream on Sunday, it was our anniversary.

It's okay this was the first year we didn't do anything for our anniversary, we'll do something sometime.

It's okay that some days we miss dad so much we wait at the gate for him.
waiting_

Comments

Angela King said…
that picture is too cute. it's ok that my kid is home from school cause she hurt her elbow so i planted her in front of the tv so i could eat lunch, drink coffee and read blogs while i wait for her dr.'s appt. right????
AiringMyLaundry said…
I want some ice cream now. And chips.

Oo what bloggers? I am so nosy.

Laundry sucks.