Hey, it's okay it's Tuesday

It's okay that I am addicted to the show Gossip Girl right now. It's okay that I pretend I live in NYC and can walk or take the subway anywhere and get take out chinese at 10 PM.

It's okay that I hate the snow and ice right now, the novelty has worn off and now it's just annoying.

It is most defiantly okay that I'm feeding my best friend's kids lots of sugar today after school, it's for Ava and the girl's senior project (more on that tomorrow).

It's okay to wish we had late starts more often, it's been so nice having more time in the morning.

It's okay that I don't like the animals that reside in this house, they do nothing for me but annoy me.

It's okay for me to fall in love with my own photos and share them, after all if I don't who will?

snow-5
I like to pretend he was hailing a cab here......tell me it doesn't look like he is, it's okay.


Airing My Dirty Laundry

Comments

AiringMyLaundry said…
Yes, the snow and ice can piss off.

I love your photos!
Julie Danielle said…
I do that when I watch Gossip Girl too. Oh the life!
Debby said…
Ha ha, it does!!! A cab in the snow in NYC. Fun!
I think at this point the snow and winter annoys everyone.