Flashback Friday..

Are you ready for some serious cute?
T

Because seriously, the drool slays me.
Mr. Fun just texted me a photo of a check T wrote during his field trip to the bank yesterday. He wrote it to Toys R Us for $500, big spender he is. This made me think....where the hell does the time go?  I swear it was last year he was still rear facing, drinking out of sippy cups and drooling. Now he's writing checks,  riding in a booster seat and playing baseball. Oh, and trust me, he is counting the pounds until he can say goodbye to the booster. He's got about 8 pounds to go.
One more for good measure...
Copy of DSC00287


If only I could rewind and do it again.

Comments

Mary said…
Oh so cute! I love the first picture.
Oh so cute! My son just turned 10 and I am feeling you. He has played baseball since he was five. He no longer slides to every base or twirls round and round while throwing his glove in the air. No. Now he is the starting catcher, the leader of his team.
Debra Howard said…
Oh he is a cutie! Those eyes are so beautiful too!