A little post about The Girl...

She lettered, that's right, she lettered in cheerleading. Something I never thought would ever happen, a cheerleader was never on my radar. I am so glad she tried out and got to experience it.
I am sad that I just realized last night I never took any photos of her in her uniform. What is that about? What an awful mom I am. It was always cold and whenever I saw her in it she was rushing out the door for a game. I never thought about it, until I wanted to write about her lettering.
letter


And I searched and searched for photos of her at a game and I came up empty, I know I have some, so maybe one day you'll see them.
laughter-1

On to graduation...not ready.

Comments

Way to go Jenna!!
Angela King said…
Yay! That's awesome. You must be so proud. :)
benbidder said…
Awesome!! WTG! I hope you find a pic, that would be great!! :)
AiringMyLaundry said…
That is awesome!