Our Super Bowl...

We are so blessed that we had a few invitations from great friends but we went with who asked us first, we had already committed to them. We had such a great time, these humans are the best. We weren't cheering for either team, we wanted a good game. We didn't get that, did we?
The commercials made up for it, however. I loved this year's commercials, especially the Cheerio one! Give that little girl a puppy! AND the Radio Shack one, what a flashback for this 80's kid. AND the Chevy Life one, brought a few tears to my eyes. AND the Budweiser Puppy Love one, can you say cutest thing ever!! Geez, there were so many good ones. The Dorito's time machine one made me laugh . I was shocked that Go Daddy didn't go with half naked woman, instead they chose gross over grown men.....still losing. Maybe next year they will get it right. I also didn't realize U2 was still cool? oh and of course we all loved the Ellen's Beats commercial but we had already seen it, or is it saw it? on her show. Either way, we love her.
Then there was the food...
We had the most amazing homemade potato skins, jalapeno bacon poppers, chicken wings, cupcakes, guacamole, and cheesy bean dips. I surprisingly didn't eat or drink too much.I stuck to the veggie tray with yogurt ranch.
We were home early and everyone in bed by 9:30. I think that's a super bowl record for the fun family. It doesn't mean we didn't get a little crazy, because we did.

The glasses were for a 3D movie the kids tried so hard to talk me into staying and watching. I really wanted to but Mr. Fun had to work in the morning and the little funs had school. We didn't make it to school even though my alarm did go off. I thought I hit snooze, I didn't and we all slept in.

I am realizing the girl is not in any of those photos, she was busy with something else, I'll show that later. It's super cool and every girl with long hair will want to see.

Comments

AiringMyLaundry said…
I want a bacon popper. Sounds awesome!