My Goulash Post

The weather has been mild and beautiful. I walked 6 miles, outside in the fresh air and sunshine, yesterday.
I'm giving up soda and coffee in hopes to sleep better and maybe lose a few pounds of blubber.
Loving lemon juice in my water and quickly becoming addicted. I can't get enough of it.
My son got his heart broken and I hate seeing him sad. How do you help a broken heart? I've never dealt with this before.
It's almost baseball season, only 30 days until catchers and pitchers report. Looking into little league here but I think it's going to be tough getting them in and a lot of traveling.....this is where you hear how much I miss Arizona.
Still not loving having a dog around, he puked on the carpet and of course, it was me that had to clean it up. *cue tiny little violins*
I wish I could afford for my son to play hockey, I know he really wants to but the closet team is 40 minutes away and the traveling would break me, in many ways. Yet, it would bring me so much joy to see him out there on the ice.....this is when you hear how I wish we lived in the city still.
Love hating on Sons of Anarchy. We are only on season three and it's so intense. We stay up later than we should and then I have strange dreams all night.
Craving a night out, a night of good food, alcohol and music. I don't remember the last time I went out to dinner sans kids. Actually I don't remember the last time we ate out as a family.
I need to get my wall down, all these jackets and backpacks on the kitchen floor is slowly killing me. I can't stand the clutter.
Oh wait I do remember the last time we ate out as a family. It was early December before our secret Santa shopping at Target.
I am wanting to update my blog, add buttons but I'm lacking motivation and creativity. Oh and I need to update the photos, they are like 4 years old.
Craving soup, the bad for you kind of soup, like Chili's chicken tortilla soup. Man, why isn't there a Chili's here?
Feeling totally uninspired when it comes to my photography. I have yet to find magic light in this house, hoping summer brings the magic light.
Wishing I could join that new amazing Photography forum.
Miss teaching people how to use their cameras and see light and how to use both to create an amazing image.
Hoping to learn to ride a horse this summer and that my kids will want to join.
Excited for the new season of Teen Mom, my life looks so normal and drama free compared to that train wreck.
Really missing afternoons taking photos and getting outtakes like these....
He steals every good shot...

another outtake or is it?
t wy g outtake
Is it summer yet?

Comments

Julann said…
I am on season three of SOA as well and OMG!!!! I spent way too much of my free weekend watching it!!

I would totally go out for a drink with you, if I lived in Montana or better you were in San Diego - it is 80 degrees here...... and I miss the cold!
AiringMyLaundry said…
Aw, I'm sorry your son got his heart broken.

I'm ready for summer too.