I am here....November Edition.

Week 9 (my kids and me)
A little then and now. It goes so fast and everyone tells you that it does. It's like I blinked and this little 2 year old is almost 9. Almost NINE!!This means in less than 10 years all my kids will be adults...say what? 10 years in nothing. Sure it's a decade but the last decade flew by. A decade ago I had kids that were 7, 3 and 1. This little dude wasn't even supposed to happen, we were done. Three kids were enough, boy am I glad this universe had other plans. This life sure wouldn't be complete without him in it.
I am here2-1

Now go read Rhea's I am here post.

Comments

Marisa said…
Awww, it's little T! <3

Love to see then and now. So sweet.
Rhea said…
i love these photos! it's so lovely and so sad all at the same time, huh? I can't believe how fast time flies when you have children. He looks like a sweetheart.