This is happening...1~365

I completed one 365 successfully, I've attempted a few after that and never got too far with them. The girl wanted to do one so I challenged her, starting today. There is no time like the present. It's not going to be a Self 365 or Kids 365, just a 365. I am going to take one photo everyday for 365 days. Some days I may have some words, some days I won't... Ready...SET...GO GO GO!!
1~365

This is real life...this is a moment that isn't staged, it's a moment that happens. It's a Sunday afternoon in the fun house.

Comments

Head Gaggler said…
Awesome! Good luck. :)
snaphappy6 said…
can't wait to follow along... maybe this will be the inspiration I need to pick up my camera more often.
Amy Lou said…
i will be following you... Is the girl going to to a 365 project too? where can we see her photos?