My brother and I..

my brother

I had something else planned for today but then my mom posted these photos on Facebook last night. I had forgotten all about these photos but once I saw them I remembered them.
So thankful my mom has photos of us together. It's another reminder to print as many photos as I can afford to. It's a reminder that life is short and precious. Even when it knocks you on your ass you get back up and you fight. You make life better than it was before it knocked you down.
After seeing these it's motivated me, even more, to get my name out there. All families deserve beautiful photos, even if they don't think they do. I want to capture families in their own spaces, being themselves.
It's also motivated me to take more photos of my family again. As they have grown the camera didn't come out as much, that is all about to change. Maybe a 365 of my kids? They might hate me in the end but I think it's worth trying. I want them to be able to look back and remember every stage of their lives.
I love when I catch them looking at the photo wall and talking about certain days that they might have forgotten about if they didn't have the photo to remind them.
So go take more photos!! Don't let them just sit on your hard drive or camera, print them, display them if you can.
my brother copy
Seriously, how cute were we? Look at us! I love the way we are dressed, so freaking cute!!! That green dress is to die for, wish I still had it.
my brother
I remember the short purple dress, it was my favorite. Notice how short it is? I think I wore it as a shirt before letting it go.
This is why you need to take photos and print them. I had forgotten all about that purple printed dress.
Backing up is so important but I think printing is even more important.
my brother copy 2
So what are you waiting for? Go upload and print all those precious memories.

Comments

I am horrible at pics. I rarely take them except when the baby was in the nicu, but none of them are printed or saved on the computer. I don't even have an actual camera. Pretty lame for a broad with 6 kids...