6-365

First I have to say I will not be posting all my 365 to my blog. I am mainly doing it on Flickr
Today I have words and two photos to help express my words.
6~3656a~365

With the cold weather approaching, white crap predicted for Monday, I am freaking out. Like, really freaking out. My plan is to embrace the change. I plan to cuddle up under a blanket with some coffee and watch the season change from bearable to ass freaking miserable. I am going back and forth, it's a daily struggle in my head, with it being what was meant to be and this sucks. There are so many pros and cons that they cancel each other out. I have so much to be thankful for that I feel guilty when I start to feel down or start to miss the city and the warm sunshine. And it's only fall. I think I'll need lots of prayer and liquor to get me through this winter. For those that don't know me, I don't pray. So that says something, that says I am going to have to lean on my friend that lives two blocks away and hates winter as much as I do. I see a weight gain and hermit status happening. At the same time I see me fully enjoying watching my kids play in the snow, watching them experience real seasons for the first time. Again, pros and cons canceling each other out.

Comments

Sarah said…
I've wondered how your lizard blood is going to handle the winter. It'll be ok. Hang out with good friends; it makes the time go by faster.
Anonymous said…
You should learn to pray. Prayers are the reason you're mom is still living! NOT KIDDING! missing you
Mel said…
Heck ya.. we will watch the kids play in the snow.. only going out to snap a picture or 2 and then curling back up on the couch..lol.. I have lived here for 20 years and I still HATE winter..it grows on some people and it doesn't on others..
Anonymous said…
I look forward to winter so I can EMBRACE my hermit-ness. Shoveling is excellent exercise!
Marisa said…
I know your lizard ass is not looking forward to the white crap. I say buy yourself a warm, fuzzy jacket and some snow pants and boots and embrace it right along with the kids. And drink lots of booze. ;)
Angela King said…
winter sucks but it makes spring so much happier.