The fire hall...

Last time I rode in the rescue truck, Mr. Fun was never going to be a firefighter. Since then we moved our family 1100 miles north, he's a firefighter and our lives are completely different. For crying out loud, we have a kitten and a puppy now and I love them both.
Mr. Fun's parents and brother came to visit this summer. Of course we had to take them for a ride in the rescue truck. My father in law even got to drive it....it's every man's dream...I'm sure of it.
firetruck-9
Oh, did I mention the boy was here visiting so they got to meet their future grandson in law....you think I'm kidding but I do hope these two hang on to each other.
firetruck-7
firetruck-5
firetruck-6
firetruck-8

I am still a little in disbelief that this is my life now, small town. Always wanted it, never thought, in a million years, it would happen.

Comments