Putting down roots...

Looks like we are really calling this small town, Montana home. Mr. Fun was hired by a local company yesterday, right here in town. It's crazy to think about. This means no Salt Lake for the winter and no commuting to Missoula. We left California with nothing but our belongings and very little money. Somehow our adventure is turning into everyday life. This is where we live now, we aren't on vacation, we aren't just visiting for the summer, this is home.
There are things I wish this small town, well the bigger city 30 minutes away, had however.... Trader Joes, I miss that store something fierce. An Apple store, my iMac is in need of a tune up. Kohl's.....it is coming soon, they gutted the old Kmart.
We have friends here, really good friends and that makes up for the minor inconveniences, like no pumpkin spice coffee and not being able to take my computer to the doctor.... I get to watch my husband be a firefighter with one of my best friend's husband. Now that is pretty darn cool. We are blessed to have such great friends that welcomed us with open arms and are helping us get back on our feet.
cp
cp2
I also have the privilege of getting to know and watching my friend's kids grow up....
cp3
Even when life sucks, there is good....

Comments

Aline said…
What an adventure for you. Sounds like fun! My husband's aunt lives in Lolo. Not sure how close that is to you.
Unknown said…
Lolo is two towns up the highway maybe 20 mins